Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Episode 8 – Aw honey, I've got a run in my pantyhose! I’m not wearing any pantyhose!



After wasting about an hour in massage chairs at a shopping centre that we had no intention of buying, we head to Rodeo Drive. Lines from Pretty Woman run like water as we pass the Beverley Wilshire Hotel. Window shopping is about all a struggling actor can afford on this street – one day ‘I’ll be back’.


We meet friends for dinner at Koi. Coy is not in the vernacular of an LA resident, it is however a hot spot for eating! It is a gorgeous Japanese restaurant across the road from Nobu, but this does not mean it is any less deserving than it solder more established neighbour. The food melts in your mouth and the cocktails are delicious. A few too many water features has m going to the toilet more than I would like to.


Our friends are the hottest gay couple in the world! I still can’t decide who is more fabulous, however the line at the end of the night seals the answer to my thought once and for all ‘I don’t do bills’. And the Sam Award goes to… This is a regular occurrence in my world, the judging of and deciding on various awards, hence the Sam awards. These vary from the Shortest Dress Award, Best Joke Award right through to the Most Over rated Literary Classic Award (in case you are curious, the latter award goes to Wuthering Heights, the predecessor to Mills & Boon, the former awards vary on a nightly basis). I have also been known to be the recipient of my own award, nb. this is much more likely to be for shortest dress than best joke...S

No comments:

Post a Comment